Josaab foundation donated six incubators to families who can't afford to admit their children to these expensive incubators to receive proper medical care. For extremely poor cases, Josaab agreed to cover 70% of the total cost and the parents would cover the remaining 30%.
Josaab foundation has donated incubators to other hospitals as well, after visiting them and fully assessing their needs. The hospitals receiving these donations include: 6 of October Hospital, Bolak el Dakroor Hospital, Moneera Hospital, St. Mary Hospital and Mansheyat El Bakry Hospital.
During 2012, two medical doctors were recruited as Team Leaders.
A written protocol with El Hussein Hospital was established and the terminally ill patients are referred with an official medical report issued from the hospital.
An online system was established to document and report all the terminal cases that have been supported by Josaab.
Josaab services have served patients living in Greater Cairo including Giza, Cairo and Qalyubia governorate.
Josaab foundation collaborated with El Haggana Hospital at kilo 4.5, in order to provide Josaab with qualified nurses trained to support terminally ill patients.